Adventure golf is fun game for all ages. It is combination of minigolf’s size and natural obstacles from regular golf, for example uneven ground. The aim of the game is to place a ball in to the hole by the least number of strokes by individual, same as in regular golf. The adventure golf course is located right next to the manor house, in the historic English park.
Invite your friends and family and let’s see who wins? Perfect activity to accompany a family trip or a celebration.
Don’t miss out to try out our FootGolf course as well!
1 player (1 hour)
* The price for one player includes one non-alcoholic drink from the restaurant (just keep the bill and show it to the waiter) rental of the golf club and golf ball for 1 hour, players can play as many games as they wish.
The course is open every day in case of good weather. Payment and rental of the club and ball is possible at the reception, players will receive a scorecard as well, where they can record the scores. We recommend booking in advance.
Basic rules of Adventure minigolf:
- Follow the order of the holes, as they are numbered.
- The aim of the game is to get the ball into the hole with the least hits.
- The winner becomes a person that has the smallest number of overall hits on all holes.
- If the ball stops close to an obstacle or the border of the track, the player can move the ball upright within a distance of 15 – 20 cm from the obstacle or the edge of the track.
- The maximum number of hits per hole is 6. In case you fail to hit the hole with 6 strokes, you get a penalty and record 7 hits on your scorecard.