Adventure golf is fun game for all ages. It is combination of minigolf’s size and natural obstacles from regular golf, for example uneven ground. The aim of the game is to place a ball in to the hole by the least number of strokes by individual, same as in regular golf.
1 player (1 hour)
*The price for one player includes rental of the golf club and golf ball.
The course is open every day in case of a good weather. Payment and rental of the club and ball is possible at the reception.
Basic rules of Adventure minigolf:
- Follow the order of the holes, as they are numbered.
- The aim of the game is to get the ball into the hole with the least hits.
- The winner becomes a person that has the smallest number of overall hits on all holes.
- If the ball stops close to an obstacle or the border of the track, the player can move the ball upright within a distance of 15 – 20 cm from the obstacle or the edge of the track.
- The maximum number of hits per hole is 6. In case you fail to hit the hole with 6 strokes, you get a penalty and record 7 hits on your score card.