I. Terms used
Data administrator: MAJOR PALACE s. r. o., Klatovská 21/1408 831 04 Bratislava (hereinafter only “Hotel”)
Customer: A natural or legal person using the services of an operator
Regulation: Regulation (EU) No 182/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, General Regulation on Personal Data Protection
II. General provisions
1. The subject of these conditions is to ensure the processing of personal data of customers obtained within the business activities of the Hotel and to enshrine the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of such information, to the extent and under the conditions set out in these conditions.
2. In accordance with these conditions, the hotel undertakes to process personal data of customers. These conditions shall be established to the extent of the rights and obligations arising from the relevant legislation in the processing of personal data pursuant to the preceding paragraph, in particular Regulation (EU) No 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (“the Regulation”).
III. Rights, obligations and confidentiality
2. In connection with the provision of accommodation services, the Hotel is obliged to process the personal data of guests. In particular, the following work with this data:
a.) receptionist; b.) manager / operator; c.) director
3. The above users have been instructed on the sensitivity of personal data. The personal data of guests are handled exclusively within the services provided by the Hotel.
Other processors of guests’ personal data are:
a. Hores hotel system
IV. Customer information
1. The hotel has a legal obligation to keep certain personal data about its guests, in particular name, surname, date of birth, permanent residence address, number and type of document, visas, if any, and purpose of stay. This obligation is governed by the Act on the Residence of Aliens and on Amendments to Certain Acts No. 404/2011 Coll. and the Act on Local Taxes and Local Fee for Municipal Waste and Small Construction Waste no. 582/2004 Coll. According to these legal regulations, the Hotel is obliged to keep this personal data of customers for a period of 5 years.
2. In addition to the personal data stipulated by law, the Hotel also stores and processes its email address and telephone number. This personal data is used for communication before, during and after the customer’s stay. The e-mail address is also used for the marketing purposes of the Hotel, specifically for sending an irregular newsletter. The customer can unsubscribe from the e-mail database and newsletter subscription at any time by clicking on the appropriate link in the e-mail message. The hotel declares that it does not provide e-mail addresses to third parties and entities.
3. The customer has the right to ask the Hotel for an overview of his personal data at any time. This information is stored on the guest card in the Hores hotel system. A notarized request for deletion of personal data must be delivered by post to the address of the Hotel. In case of a justified request for deletion of personal data, the Hotel will remove the guest card. However, the hotel must comply with the above laws and the personal data listed may only be deleted after the statutory deadline.
V. Technical and organizational provision of personal data protection
1. The Hotel undertakes to technically and organizationally ensure the protection of the processing of personal data so that unauthorized or accidental access to the data, their change, destruction or loss, unauthorized transfer, their other unauthorized processing or other misuse of personal data cannot occur. data and that all obligations of the personal data controller arising from legal regulations, in particular the Regulation, be ensured in a personal and organizational manner during the processing of personal data.
2. The hotel undertakes that the processing of personal data will be ensured in particular in the following way:
a. personal data will be accessed only by authorized persons of the Hotel, who will have the conditions and scope of data processing specified by the Hotel and each such person will access personal data under his unique identifier;
b. personal data will be processed on the premises of the Hotel, to which only authorized persons will have access;
c. The Hotel will prevent the unauthorized reading, creation, copying, transfer, modification or deletion of records containing personal data;
d. The hotel shall take measures to identify and verify to whom personal data have been sold before they have been processed, modified or deleted.
3. The Hotel undertakes, through its own internal regulations, to ensure that employees and other persons who process personal data will do so only under the conditions and to the extent specified by the Hotel. The Hotel and the staff will maintain the confidentiality of personal data and security measures, the disclosure of which would jeopardize the security of personal data, even after the termination of employment at the Hotel.
VI. Camera systemThe hotel uses a camera system to prevent and protect its customers, its own and their property. The hotel declares that it does not work with the records in any way and does not provide them to third parties or entities. Camera recordings from the Hotel and the surroundings of the Hotel are processed for a maximum of 15 days from the date of the camera recording.
Date of last update: 25.5.2020